quarta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2010

New life..


Bye the way.. be WELCOME.

I am Mayra Feitosa, I am 22 years old (almost 23.. yes, I`m getting old).. I graduated in Journalism last year in Sao Paulo - Brazil, and I made this blog because I am trying to practice my English write skills.

I have been in the United States almost 3 months for to learn the language and care about kids. I have a challenge in my way and I have a lot of things to tell you guys...

There we go!

How GOD changed my life! Sometimes is hard to me to believe that I am living here. Sometimes I just wanna my life back, for lie down in my moms leg and talk to her as the big friends we are... I miss her a lot. I miss my home, my town, I miss everything that I had there... BUT, I am also happy for to be here, just because I know that I will have my brazilian life back as soon I imagine. So I really need to enjoy this time. AND.. I am doing it =)

My life in Brazil was not easy. I had to work so hard to pay my college, I had to study a lot to had my degree, and I also had to save money for to be here today.. BUT all those of things that happened with me was so important and then, I can say that I am "big girl".

I am enjoying this time that God made to me. I know his ways to my life, I know his promises and I still believe in his power. I have faith and I know that doesn`t exist nothing impossible to him.

I gave my life in his hands before to go to the USA and I said: Jesus, I am yours.. please, do whatever you want to do.

He is doing.

If you are in a difficult place, living difficult situations that you can`t see the end, my advice for you: just believe in God`s power. He can do impossible things came true for you. He made it to me... I am here now.


Um comentário:

  1. I Loved Jesus Christ! I look that God has done wonders for you. And look that he that promises for each one of our. GOD and good your goodness if renews the each day.

    That God continue bless you.

    Kiseees if your my friend more beatiful! ♥ hauahu.....

    ResponderExcluir